Hollywood Chamber of Commerce is the awarding organization of the Hollywood Walk of Fame. This is the only official website for a complete database of stars on Hollywood's sidewalks. This is also the official page where you can find out about announcements on upcoming Hollywood Walk of Fame Star ceremonies on Hollywood and Vine Boulevards. There are numerous Walk of Fame ceremonies throughout the year. Dates of these ceremonies are subject to change and are usually announced only one week before the star ceremony. Please note that other websites may have wrong dates and false information regarding a star ceremony. If you don't see it on this page, the announcement is not yet official or confirmed. For more information email us.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FANS ATTENDING WALK OF FAME STAR CEREMONY
- All star ceremonies are free to attend. There is a public viewing area for all Walk of Fame star ceremonies. There is no fee to attend, no tickets, no admission fees.
- Wear comfortable shoes and hydrate, bring sunscreen.
- We do not allow chairs or step ladders in the audience area of the ceremony.
- We highly suggest you leave young children at home as the area may get very crowded.
- Star ceremony begins promptly at 11:30 a.m. and will be over by 12:15 p.m.
- Crowd needs to disperse immediately following the end of the star ceremony please as we must give back the sidewalk and the street to the community.
- The Walk of Fame event is streamed live exclusively on www.walkoffame.com. The complete star ceremony is available on www.walkoffame.com only. Fans can watch the complete star ceremony anytime on www.walkoffame.com on the star's page. For example, you can watch the Backstreet Boys star ceremony on http://www.walkoffame.com/backstreet-boys.
Thank you for visiting the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce and the world famous Hollywood Walk of Fame.
No further star ceremonies are currently scheduled or have been announced yet.
We will post them on this page and on social media as soon as we confirm the date for the next star ceremony.
Please keep checking this page again.
Or you can follow stargirl, our producer of the Walk of Fame star ceremonies:
on twitter: http://twitter.com/@wofstargirl
and watch our videos on http://www.youtube.com/hwdwalkoffame
For more information and to view who shares a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, visit www.walkoffame.com
ALL PRESS MUST RSVP TO ANA MARTINEZ AT (323) 468-1376 OR Stargirl@hollywoodchamber.net
ABOUT THE HOLLYWOOD WALK OF FAME www.WalkOfFame.com
The Hollywood Walk of Fame is an internationally-recognized Hollywood icon. With approximately 24 star ceremonies annually broadcast around the world, the constant reinforcement provided to the public has made the Walk of Fame a top visitor attraction. The Hollywood Chamber of Commerce continues to add stars on the Walk of Fame as the representative of the City of Los Angeles. The Walk of Fame is a tribute to all of those who worked diligently to develop the concept and to maintain this world-class tourist attraction. The Walk of Fame is open to the public. No paid admission or assigned seating at star ceremonies. It is understood that the cost of installing a star on the Walk of Fame upon approval is $30,000 and the sponsor of the nominee accepts the responsibility for arranging for payment to the Hollywood Historic Trust, a 501(c)3 charitable foundation. The funds are used to pay for the creation/installation of the star and ceremony, as well as maintenance of the Walk of Fame.
The Hollywood Walk of Fame and the Hollywood Sign are registered trademarks of the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce.
We're on Facebook too! Like us at Hollywood Walk of Fame